RMIT University PhD Scholarships in Green Cryptocurrency Technologies 2022
RMIT University in Australia is delighted to invite applications from interested and eligible candidates to enrol for a number PhD Scholarships in Green Cryptocurrency Technologies at the University for the 2022-2023 academic session.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The PhD Scholarships funded by CloudTech-RMIT Green Cryptocurrency Joint Research Program/Laboratory on design of the next generation of Proofs of Space-Time (PoST) consensus protocols for large-scale green cryptocurrency platforms.
Details Of RMIT University PhD Scholarships in Green Cryptocurrency Technologies
This project will implement a series of novel technologies (including the new generation of Proofs of Space-Time (PoST) consensus protocols) to be adopted by green cryptocurrency platforms, with the objectives of energy efficiency, security and scalability (i.e. supporting large numbers of transactions).
Eligibility Criteria RMIT University PhD Scholarships in Green Cryptocurrency Technologies
To be eligible for RMIT University Ph.D. Scholarships in Green Cryptocurrency Technologies, you are expected to meet these conditions:
- Applicants must have a Master by Research degree, or a Master by Coursework degree with a significant research component graded as high distinction or equivalent;
- Or an Honours degree achieving first-class honours in Computer Science.
- Applicants with research and/or industry experience in building distributed systems/applications will be preferred.
How To Apply
To apply, please submit the following documents to Dr Hai Dong.
Expressions of interest should contain the following information:
- A one-page cover letter briefly outlining your interest in the project
- Evidence of research ability: A digital copy of a Master’s or Honours’ thesis; and a digital copy of academic transcripts
- A detailed CV clearly outlining your experience in developing distributed systems/applications; also important to list any publications, awards, and relevant professional experience
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate Academic Transcript
- English language proficiency test result (for international applicants)
Application Deadline Closes when the Ph.D. candidate is selected