Roberta Annan Scholarship for African Undergraduate Students
Applications are invited from suitably qualified young Africans wishing to enhance their fashion skills for the Roberta Annan Scholarship supported by the African Fashion Foundation for the 2022/23 academic session.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The Roberta Annan Scholarship has been created to support the emerging young fashion communication, business, and media talent from Sub-Saharan Africa, providing support for higher education.
Eligibility Criteria for Roberta Annan Scholarship 2022
To be considered for the Roberta Annan Scholarship for Africans 2022, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be nationals of eligible Sub-Saharan African countries.
- Must be aged at least 18 years of age on 1st September at the start of the academic year.
- Must meet the standard entry requirements for the course including GCSE English and Maths at Grade C (4) or above, or the equivalent international qualifications.
- Applicants must be willing to actively contribute to the course and take an original approach to their work and they must have a keen interest in pursuing a career in Fashion Communications.
How To Apply
Interested applicants for the Roberta Annan Scholarship 2022 are to submit the following documents and complete the initial screening via the application link. Applicants are to submit the following documents:
- CV that includes personal details, location, education history and any relevant work experience.
- A copy of a valid passport
- Copies of academic transcripts/certificates
- 500-word personal statement
- Pre-recorded interview video.
The Application Deadline is 16th May 2022
Interested applicants can visit the official website for more information.