2022 Sankore Fellowship Program for Young Graduates and Professionals
Are you a young and enthusiastic graduate with the passion to excel in your field of endeavour? Do you seek an environment where your skills will be developed for effective job delivery? Then apply for the Sankore Fellowship Program 2022.
The Sankore Fellowship Program (SFP) is a graduate trainee program designed for young professionals and fresh graduates who have excelled academically and desire to transition into the world of work.
Details about Sankore Fellowship Program for Young Graduates 2022
The SFP provides an opportunity to acquire necessary world-class skill sets, gain hands-on experience from experienced professionals in the industry, learn about the Sankore business and determine their career path while adding value to the organization. SFP Analysts must demonstrate high intellectual prowess and academic accomplishment to meet the demands of the program.
To be eligible for the Sankore Fellowship Program for Young Graduates, applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must possess good problem-solving skills, creativity and a great appetite for learning.
- Self-driven and strong passion for excellence.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a recent graduate with a good result.
- Applicants must have displayed leadership skills through clubs, societies, professional bodies etc. as undergraduates.
How To Apply
Interested applicants for the Sankore Fellowship Program 2022 are to complete their application online by the application deadline.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.