The SAP Young Professionals Program is a free initiative delivered by the Digital Skills Center of SAP. The program, which lasts for 2 months, is designed to give recent graduates the certifications and soft skills required to begin a career as an SAP Associate Consultant. At the end of the training, SAP will work very closely with the program graduates to introduce them to a host of opportunities with SAP customers and partners to work as an SAP Consultant.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
The role of an SAP Consultant can be divided into 2 functions: Functional and Technical.
The consultant will contribute to blueprinting, design, implementation, operation, optimization, and upgrade phase of an S/4 HANA project, and provide the business process as well as functional expertise, and project guidance to our clients to ensure their investment in SAP software and consulting services will make their business the best run business.
The Consultant is also responsible for maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction in each of their accounts in addition to growing and developing referenceable customers through their investigation, analysis, consulting, coaching, knowledge transfer, and relationship-building efforts.
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in Botswana, Nigeria, South Africa, and Zimbabwe.
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations;
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field related to Business Administration / Management Information Systems / Engineering
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile – proof of this may be requested.
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- Candidates should be fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- The program will commence by early July 2023 and full-time availability from 9am – 6pm from Monday – Friday throughout the training period is essential. The Program will last for 2 months.
- Due to the spread of Coronavirus this training will take place online in a virtual live classroom format. Please ensure you have strong enough internet at home to be able to participate in this program.
Duration and Benefits
- Start your journey to become an SAP Consultant;
- Gain globally-recognized associate-level SAP Certifications;
- Learn directly from SAP experts;
- Experience classroom and workshop-based training in SAP Technologies;
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications;
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training. Please note this program does not guarantee you a job at the end of it.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link