Download CVs & Application Guide for Undergraduates & Masters Students
This book will simplify the process of job application and what the recruiters are expecting from you. There are also examples of successful applications written by Cambridge students and alumni to give you some inspiration.
You will also find sections on managing your online presence and application forms, and there is expanded advice on personal statements for Masters courses and on making speculative applications.
What this book offers you…
* How employers will look at you
* How to put together a bucket CV
* How to manage your online presence
* How to manage your referees before you apply
* How to put together your CV
* Types of CV (See Harvard University’s CV Template)
* How to adapt a CV
* Sample CVs
* How to write your application
* How to write Cover letters: content and structure
* Sample cover letters
* How to write personal statements for Masters courses
* Sample personal statements
and many more.
Spread the word. Share this page with someone below.