Senator Mukhail Adetokunbo Loan for MSMEs in Lagos (N100,000 – N1M)
Applications are now open for the Senator Mukhail Adetokunbo Loan for MSMEs in Lagos. The Chairman of the Senate Committee on Industries, Senator Adetokunbo Abiru has today launched the N300 Million constituency revolving loan at a six percent annual interest rate for Micro, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (MSMEs).
Recall MSME Africa had earlier reported the loan initiative set to kickstart on the 15th of September.
The loan is eligible to participants of one-day MSME Clinic/Workshop organised in November 2021 in collaboration with the Fate Foundation and Standard Chartered Foundation.
Over 1,000 MSMEs from 98 wards in the 16 LGAs/LCDAs of the Lagos East Senatorial District attended the event.
How To Apply:
Simply walk-in to any LSETF liaison offices within the 16 LGA/LCDAs in Lagos East with the following requirements:
- Recent tax clearance
- Duly registered business with CAC (For loans above N500,000)
- NIN (National Identification Number)
- Registered with LASRRA
- A mobile phone with an internet subscription (Optional)
- Bank account details
- ATM card with at least a one-year expiry date
- A certificate of attendance from a business workshop or training from any recognised institution or body.
Click here to apply.
The Application Deadline is Not Specified.
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.