Applications are now open for the Senator Mukhail Adetokunbo Loan for MSMEs in Lagos. The Chairman of the Senate Committee on Industries, Senator Adetokunbo Abiru has today launched the N300 Million constituency revolving loan at a six percent annual interest rate for Micro, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (MSMEs).
Recall MSME Africa had earlier reported the loan initiative set to kickstart on the 15th of September.
The loan is eligible to participants of one-day MSME Clinic/Workshop organised in November 2021 in collaboration with the Fate Foundation and Standard Chartered Foundation.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Over 1,000 MSMEs from 98 wards in the 16 LGAs/LCDAs of the Lagos East Senatorial District attended the event.
How To Apply:
Simply walk-in to any LSETF liaison offices within the 16 LGA/LCDAs in Lagos East with the following requirements:
- Recent tax clearance
- Duly registered business with CAC (For loans above N500,000)
- NIN (National Identification Number)
- Registered with LASRRA
- A mobile phone with an internet subscription (Optional)
- Bank account details
- ATM card with at least a one-year expiry date
- A certificate of attendance from a business workshop or training from any recognised institution or body.
The Application Deadline is Not Specified.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.