Applications are currently invited from recent Nigerian graduates for the 2022 Seven Up Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program across the various departments of the company.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
Seven Up Bottling Company Limited (7Up) is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
- We are calling for young, brilliant and ambitious individuals looking to kickstart their career with one of Nigeria’s most dynamic and innovative companies.
- Our Graduate Trainee Programme offers the opportunity to work with some of the best minds in the Manufacturing industry.
The 2022 graduate trainee program is available in the following departments
- Supply Chain
Eligibility Requirements for 2022 Seven Up Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program
- Candidates must be Law graduates and must have completed Law School.
- Must have graduated with a First Class or Second Class Upper Degree.
- Must be 26 years or less.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- 0 – 2 years experience.
How To Apply for 2022 Seven Up Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: [email protected] using “2022 Graduate Trainee” as the subject of the mail.
The Application Deadline is 25th April 2022.
Interested and qualified candidates can visit the official webpage for more information.
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.