Shell Petroleum Development Company Graduate Recruitment 2024
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and market leader in Nigeria’s petroleum business. We make significant investments in our workers, as evidenced by our industry-leading development program and our commitment to seeing our employees’ ideas travel and come to reality.
We aspire to provide a work environment in which everyone may utilize and develop skills and talents that are consistent with our values and business goals. This is true for all employees, regardless of their location, gender, race, or physical limitations.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Shell Petroleum Development Company Graduate Recruitment
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
Security Coordinator, SNG
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Nigeria
Responsible for the security of Shell’s human and physicals assets in Shell Nigeria Gas – SNG (including offices, facilities and projects) as well as planning, scheduling and managing security escorts in SNG areas of operations.
Responsibilities include planning and management of logistics; as well as leading and coordinating Security Road Transport Investigations resulting from security activity. The role also manages all HSE issues pertaining to security logistics and acts as a focal point for journey management in security operations.
- Conduct periodic risk assessments for security land transport operations in relevant Western Nigeria States
Implement adequate and fit-for-purpose security countermeasures to manage identified land transport risks to ALARP.
- Maintain close operational relationship and liaison with Government Security Agencies and SPY Police Command to deliver value to the business.
- Develop annual strategic direction for execution of escort support.
- Oversee close protection activities in Lagos.
- Manage logistics for Security operations.
- Liaison with the Security Operations Center and Control Room to ensure smooth, safe and secure logistics support services companywide.
- Monitor (in conjunction with SIS) changes in security climate and advise on security operation level pertaining to land transport and security logistics support.
- Ensure that required mitigation, in line with Security Operating Level, for all movements are in place.
- Accurately communicate pertinent information as relates to escorts and ensure journey close out.
- Ensuring security drivers adhere to HSE requirements to attain goal zero.
- Provide early warnings to the transport team and other customers on security incidents within Western Nigeria, especially Lagos which may affect movement.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the security dynamics across all 36 states in Nigeria.
- Understanding the security dynamics across Lagos and neighbouring States, implementation of controls based on robust security risks assessment.
- The optimization of limited resources to support ever growing business needs in the light of budgetary constraints.
- At least a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution. Post graduate qualification in relevant fields will be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of the security situation in Lagos, Ogun and environs
- At least 5 years of relevant operational security experience.
- Ability to work across teams and collaborate with others to deliver result.
- Demonstrable leadership skills and experience in leading and managing teams
How to Apply
Interested in Shell Petroleum Development Company Graduate Recruitment? Click the button below and start their applicationDeadline: Not Specified
Documents & Guides
Below are relevant document samples and guides that may aid your application.
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.
DISCLAIMER: Can you also vouch for the authenticity of this opportunity? Please rate it here. However, do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.