Happy Mothers Day: Six (6) Important Opportunities For Women
Six (6) Useful Opportunities For Females: Happy Mothering’s Day to you dear mothers and potential mothers!
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
In the spirit of celebrating motherhood, I present to you six cutting-edge opportunities for you to take advantage of as a woman. These opportunities are sponsored by different organizations and governments. Do well to apply for them before their application deadlines. For more opportunities, you can visit our home page for more.
Here are the Six Opportunities dear, woman/girl:
1. 2022 Write Her future Scholarships for Female Undergraduate Students
Applications are invited from suitably qualified female students for the Write Her Future Scholarships powered by Lancome. The scholarship is intended for Black students and students of color, who identify as female, pursuing an undergraduate degree.
- Eligibility: For Africans, Girls & Women, International Students, Undergraduates
- Deadline: April 1, 2022 (See All Deadlines)
2. Future Rising Fellowship for Young Female Change-makers
Applications are invited from young female change-makers for the 2022 cohort of the Future Rising Fellows program which will highlight the important connections between girls’ education and climate change.
3. 2022 Academy for Women Entrepreneurs Training by US Consulate in Lagos
The Academy of Women Entrepreneurs training is a new initiative from the government of the United States to support and empower women entrepreneurs around the world. Through an inclusive learning community, women around the world have opportunities to explore the fundamentals of business, such as preparing business plans and raising capital, with the goal of building a better future for their families and communities.
- Eligibility: For Entrepreneurs, Girls & Women, Nigerians, Startups
- Deadline: April 7, 2022 (See All Deadlines)
4. 2022 WE Empower UN SDG Challenge for Women Leaders
Applications for the WE Empower UN SDG Challenge 2022 are now open. The WE Empower UN SDG Challenge is the first-of-its-kind global competition for social entrepreneurs who are advancing the UN Sustainable Development Goals and inspiring entire communities to act to create the world we want by 2030.
5. Elizabeth Neuffer Fellowship for Professional Women Journalist
Applications are invited from suitably qualified women professionals in journalism who wish to sharpen their skills as well as perform valuable research and coursework at MIT’s Center for International Studies and Journalism internships for the Elizabeth Neuffer Fellowship.
6. 2022 NWAG Scholarships for Female Undergraduates in Nigerian Universities
NWAG Scholarships is an undergraduate scholarship for Nigerian female students to study any course in any Nigerian university. The mission of NWAG is to serve her local community as well as Nigeria, through empowerment, cultural enrichment, and education of women, youth, and children, thereby fostering togetherness and excellence in collective pursuits.
- Eligibility: For Africans, Girls & Women, Nigerians, Undergraduates
- Deadline: May 30, 2022 (See All Deadlines)