Skillup Imo Project Phase One for Nigerian Youths
Skillup Imo is a project of His Excellency, distinguished Senator Hope Uzodinma, the Governor of Imo State, which is specially designed to provide free training and support to 100,000 Imolites, particularly the youths, in new, innovative, and economically viable skills needed for them to be productively employed or self-employed.
Who can participate in The Skillup Imo Project Phase One for Nigerian Youths?
Any interested citizen of Imo State, particularly the youths, is qualified to participate.
- Web development
- Mobile Apps Development
- Robotics and Mechatronics
- 3D Technology
- Simulation and Gamification
- UI/UX design
- Cyber Security and Forensics
- Networking and Hardwares Engineering
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Drone Technology
- Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning
- Animation and Multimedia
- Engineering Design and Fabrication
- Project Management
- Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Visit the official website for more information
Click here to apply
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.