Skillup Imo is a project of His Excellency, distinguished Senator Hope Uzodinma, the Governor of Imo State, which is specially designed to provide free training and support to 100,000 Imolites, particularly the youths, in new, innovative, and economically viable skills needed for them to be productively employed or self-employed.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Who can participate in The Skillup Imo Project Phase One for Nigerian Youths?
Any interested citizen of Imo State, particularly the youths, is qualified to participate.
- Web development
- Mobile Apps Development
- Robotics and Mechatronics
- 3D Technology
- Simulation and Gamification
- UI/UX design
- Cyber Security and Forensics
- Networking and Hardwares Engineering
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Drone Technology
- Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning
- Animation and Multimedia
- Engineering Design and Fabrication
- Project Management
- Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship