Sky Global Summer Exchange & Internship Programme
Open to: Graduates, International Students, Post Graduates, Undergraduates
Login / Register
Sky Global Summer Exchange & Internship Programme: Applications are invited from engineering students enrolled in a bachelor’s or postgraduate programme to apply for the Sky Global Summer Exchange & Internship Programme which is fully funded by Turkey
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The internship is jointly created by the Turkish Aerospace Industries and Yunus Emre Institute which will last for four weeks at the Turkish Aerospace Industries facilities in Ankara, Turkey, and 1 week of cultural activities.
Eligibility Criteria For Sky Global Summer Exchange & Internship Programme
To be eligible for the Summer Exchange & Internship Programme, applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Must be able to speak, write and read in English (CEFR Standards- C1 level).
- Must be currently enrolled in a higher education institution (junior and senior) or master’s degree program in one of the following fields of studies: Aerospace Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering.
- Have a 3.00/4.00 CGPA/GNO or equivalent score as of the application date.
- Have no restrictions to travel to the Republic of Turkey.
- Are over 18 years old.
- Travel expenses
- A stipend of 3.300 Turkish Lira
How To Apply
Interested applicants for the Sky Global Summer Exchange & Internship Programme 2022 are to send the required documents via email to email@example.com.
- Application form (filled and signed).
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (.pdf document).
- One page personal statement.
- English language proficiency certificate (.pdf document).
- Scanned copy of valid passport (.png, .jpg or .pdf).
- Transcript (.pdf document).
The Application Deadline is 30th April 2022
Interested applicants can visit the official webpage for more information