Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified applicants for the 2022 SPAR Graduate Intern Trainee programme at Eastern Cape, South Africa. The SPAR Group Ltd, is currently recruiting for trainees to join their dynamic team. The programme provides a monthly stipend of R6,900-OO.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The programme is geared towards providing and developing recent graduates by providing an on-the-job work experience programme aligned to the graduate’s field of study. The programme will run for 12 months offering Graduates the opportunity to gain experience in a complex, multinational fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) business.
Eligibility Criteria for SPAR Graduate Intern Trainee Programme
To be eligible for the SPAR Graduate Intern Trainee Programme 2022, applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Must demonstrate that you have graduated and/or completed your degree and/or diploma.
- Must not be part of an Internship or Graduate programme OR have previously partaken in an Internship or Graduate programme.
- Graduates will be required to be based at the site where the specific vacancy is advertised for the duration of the Graduate Development programme.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have the ambition to learn.
- Be able to organise your own transport to get to work and back.
- Must have completed one of the following qualifications (3-year or 4year Diploma or Degree):
- HR – Industrial Psychology or Labour (Employee Relations)
- Distribution Logistics – Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain Management
- Marketing – Marketing or Purchasing Management
- Finance – Accounting
- I.T – Information Systems
- Retail Ops – Project Design or Draughtsman or Architecture
- Build It – Supply Chain Management
How To Apply
Interested applicants for the SPAR Graduate Intern Trainee Programme 2022 are to submit an online application and provide all the required information on or before the application deadline.
The Application Deadline is 26th May 2022