Storya Word Cup
A unique piece of digital art based on his entry; An audio version of original work narrated by a voice-over artist; launch of work, Narrated version, and related artworks as an NFT collection.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Details of Storya Word Cup
Storya presents the Word Cup 2022, the first-ever global, multilingual, multimedia storytelling prize, with the theme:
Healing Through Stories: Visions for a Better Future
The covid-19 pandemic has changed the world as we know it. The theme of this edition of Storya’s Word Cup focuses on the power of storytelling to comfort, entertain, and imagine a better future for humanity.
We are glad to invite Creators around the world to join our challenge, and express the theme of the contest in the form of an original story. Works can be in various formats: from short stories to artworks, music, or even short movies and animated content.
Participation is Free of charge for all 18 years old global citizens. Each Creator can submit multiple entries.
Entries can be written (2000 words max. text length), but also of different types and formats such as videos, illustrated artworks, or audio stories and music.
The top ten (10) most voted Creators prizes are:
● Translations of their works to 5 languages.
● A collection of AI-generated artworks based on their original content.
● The publication of their work to a multilingual, multimedia collection published in digital and printed version (when possible, depending on the media format).
The most voted winner (1st place) will also receive the top prizes:
● The creation of a unique piece of digital art based on the entry and commissioned by Storya.
● The creation of an audio version of the original work narrated by a voice-over artist (also depending on the original work media format).
● The launch of the entry and the related additional artworks and narrated versions as NFT collection through Storya’s NFT marketplace.
Winners with the most votes in each of the categories below will also receive special prizes to be announced:
– Short Stories
– Illustrated Art
– Music Artworks
– Video Artworks
The winners will be selected in a crowdsourced fashion.
The Submission deadline is 15th March 2022