Study In Asia: 2022 COMSATS University Scholarships for International Students
Open to: Graduates, International Students, Post Graduates
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
Login / Register
The COMSATS University Scholarships in Islamabad are now open for interested and qualified applicants to pursue postgraduate degrees in Pakistan.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The Scholarship at Islamabad covers the entire tuition fees of selected candidates for the 2 and 3-year periods of Master’s and PhD studies respectively.
Currently, COMSATS University scholarships cater to more than 400 International Students from 18 countries registered at various campuses providing opportunities to get quality higher education.
International students are the central point of focus of its internationalization policy and it welcomes international students from across the world. In order to attract international students and to provide opportunities to get quality higher education, CUI offers scholarships to various foreign governments and organizations to enable their nominees to study at CUI.
International students are enrolled in different graduate and undergraduate degree programs. Currently, more than 400 International Students from 18 countries are registered at various campuses of CUI.
COMSATS University Islamabad (CUT) has been providing the highest quality of education and conducting a variety of highly advanced research activities for the last many years. the goal is to integrate international education into the University’s academic programs, helping both domestic and foreign students to enhance their cross-cultural understanding, leadership expertise, and linguistic competencies to cope with the grand challenges of global world
To be considered for the COMSATS University Scholarships, you must:
- Possess 16 years of degree in the relevant field
- NTS GAT (General) with a minimum 50 score or departmental test
- CGPA 2.5/4 [semester system) or not less than 60% in the annual system
- IELTS minimum 6.0 band or TOEFL Internet CGPA of 3.0/4.0 (under semester system) or based test overall minimum score 70
- 18 years of education (MS/M.Phil with Thesis or not less or its equivalent degree with Thesis), in the relevant field (PhD)
- CGPA of 3.0/4.0 (under semester system) or70% marks (under conventional system) with na third division (annual system) or ‘D’ grade (semester system) throughout the academic career
- NTS AT (subject) with a minimum 60 score or departmental test
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship will cover the 100% Tuition Fee of the selected candidate.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Statement of purpose or Research plan
- Seans of degrees and transcript of all post-secondary degrees (with English translation where required)
- Latest passport size photographs with this background
- Scan of a valid passport.
- Evidence showing proficiency in English Language Le. IELTS/TOEFL/English proficiency certificate from the last attended institution