Study In Australia: 2022/2023 Griffith Remarkable Scholarship
Open to: Graduates, International Students, Post Graduates, Researchers
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
Applications are invited for the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship to study at the Griffith University – Australia. The scholarships are targeted at exceptional students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith University.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program. Each deduction will be applied by the Griffith University census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Applicants for the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree by the scholarship closing date.
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student starting in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2022.
How To Apply
To apply for Griffith Remarkable Scholarship, follow these processes;
- Apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University.
- Apply for the scholarship by the closing date. You will need to include academic records and a personal statement.
- A University panel will review your application and let you know the outcome.
The Application Timelines vary by Trimesters (details on the official site).