Monash University is offering the Engineering Masters Pathway Scholarships for domestic and international students to reward excellence and help the students achieve their ambitions, regardless of their circumstances. Interested and eligible students are invited to apply for the 2022 Engineering Masters Pathway Scholarship to study in Australia.
The scholarship is for high-achieving Year 12 students intending to enrol in the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Master of Advanced Engineering pathway program. Up to 10 scholarships valued at up to $30,000 are available each year.
Eligibility Criteria for Engineering Masters Pathway Scholarship 2022-2023
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must be one of the following:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- A commencing undergraduate student, and
- Enrolled or intending to enrol in the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) single degree and Master of Advanced Engineering pathway program at a Monash campus in Australia, and
- Currently studying Australian Year 12 or IB, and
- Must achieved a minimum ATAR score of 98.00.
- $6000 per annum (48 credit points of study) up to a maximum of four years
- An additional $6000 for the Master of Advanced Engineering component
How To Apply
No application is required. All eligible students who apply for an undergraduate course through VTAC will be automatically assessed. The scholarship can be deferred.
The Application Deadline is Not Specified
Visit the Official Website for more information.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.