The Flinders International Research Scholarship (FIPRS) is a scholarship specifically intended to support international students that cover international tuition fees and also provides a stipend. Applications are invited from interested international students.
The FIPRS is awarded on a competitive basis to candidates who demonstrate outstanding aptitude for independent research, academic merit, academic research training and research indicators and performance. A very limited number are available each year (5 scholarships in 2022) and that makes it highly competitive.
Eligibility Criteria for Flinders International Research Scholarship 2022
To be awarded this scholarship, the applicant must meet the following eligibility conditions:
- The applicant must be a citizen of any overseas country except New Zealand, and not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status, or New Zealand citizenship; and
- The applicant must be intending to commence a full-time study for a higher degree by research in Australia for the first time, in the year for which the award is to offer.
- The applicant must be intending to enrol in an area of research concentration in line with the University research objectives.
- The applicant must satisfy all entry requirements for a higher degree by research, including the English proficiency levels.
The FIPRS will cover the following benefits;
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- An international student tuition fee is charged by Flinders University for a research higher degree.
- A stipend (living allowance) is paid at the rate of $28,854.00 per annum (2022 rate). It is tax-exempt and indexed annually.
- A possible establishment allowance (after arrival at Flinders) of up to $1,485 to assist with relocation costs and airfares, provided receipts can be produced by the student.
How To Apply
To apply for an AGRTPS and FIPRS, you will need to first submit an application for admission to a Higher Degree by research (PhD or Master of Arts by research) followed by an application for the International RHD Scholarship Group.
You must make contact with an academic staff member in your relevant academic area, and have an agreement from that person to supervise you if you are successful.
The Application Deadline is 05th August 2022
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.