Study In Australia: 2022 Swinburne University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students
The Swinburne University Scholarship has been announced for interested and qualified domestic or international students to pursue a postgraduate degree in Australia.
The Swinburne University Scholarship offers selected candidates a full tuition waiver and an annual $28,654 stipend.
Aside from being one of the best universities in Australia, Swinburne delivers excellence in teaching and research in science, technology, business, law, design and innovation.
As part of the Australian Research Council funded grant project ‘Activating social connection to address isolation in Australia’, we have two scholarships available for enthusiastic students to undertake a Masters project on one of the following two topics:
1. Digital inclusion and Social Connection: The research focus of this project will be on investigating the intersection between place-based social connection and different uses of digital technologies.
2. Measurement of Social Connection: The research focus of this project will be on the development and testing of measurement for social connection.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must satisfy the following:
- A bachelor’s degree in a discipline relevant to the research topic (or equivalent) with a minimum average of 65% in the final year units of study. Relevant study areas include digital media and communication, social work, psychology, public health, anthropology or similar.
- Research and/or work experience relevant to the project.
- Good team-working, observational and communication skills.
- The ideal candidates are expected to be enthusiastic and self-motivated with a demonstrable aptitude for research and development.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The Scholarship awardees will be offered the following;
- Activating Social Connection to address isolation in Australia
- 2x Full time, fixed-term positions at our Hawthorn campus
- Annual $28,654 stipend
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the button below to begin their application.
The Application Deadline 29th August 2022
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.