Study In Australia: 2022 University of Melbourne Jack Keating Scholarship for Postgraduate Students
Open to: Graduates, International Students, Post Graduates, Researchers
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
The University of Melbourne Jack Keating Scholarship is currently open for domestic and international students.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The scholarship is an award of $20,000 offered as a financial assistance to enable the creation of a policy paper.
The University of Melbourne has an international focus and is aligned to the top universities around the world, and is ranked number 7 worldwide for graduate employability, based on QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020.
The Melbourne Graduate School of Education and the Jack Keating Fund Scholarship Committee are delighted to offer financial assistance to enable the creation of a policy paper. This paper would support policy research in Australia in the field of education where the research is likely to impact on greater equality of opportunity and educational outcomes and the advancement of social justice.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be a staff or student at the University of Melbourne, OR
- be a person or organisation external to the University.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The recipient would receive up to $20,000 to create a 15-20 page policy paper (desktop research, no ethics required) over a six month period, with the possibility of a three month extension if required.
- 70% paid to the recipient up front with the remainder paid at the completion of the paper.
- The paper must be completed by 15 December 2023 at the latest.
- The University reserves the right to review the paper prior to publication.
- The University will house the published paper on the University website, but the recipient of the funding will retain intellectual property.
- Award recipients are encouraged to publish the paper elsewhere but are expected to inform the University of such publications.
- The recipient must clearly acknowledge that the paper has been funded by The Jack Keating Fund.
- The University would have the right to withdraw association with the paper if required.
How To Apply
- Applications are open from Thursday 1 September, closing Monday 31 October 2022 at midnight.
- Applicants are to fill in the application form available below.
- Applications will be assessed by the Jack Keating Scholarship Committee.
- Successful recipients will be notified by late November or early December.
Click on the button below to begin the process of your application if you are interested and qualified.