The University of Melbourne Scholarships are currently open for interested and qualified international and domestic candidates willing to pursue a postgraduate degree in Australia.
The scholarships are offered as 100% fee remission and up to $110,000 in stipends, allowances, and fees.
The scholarship will cover the full fee offset for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to four years for students undertaking a doctoral degree.
Melbourne Research Scholarships (MRS)
This scholarship is available to high-achieving domestic and international students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or doctoral degree.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships
Provided by the Australian Commonwealth Government, this scholarship is available to high-achieving domestic and international students undertaking a Master’s by Research degree or Doctorate by Research degree.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne, or be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Stipend and fee offset scholarships
- Full fee offset for up to two years for students undertaking a Master’s by Research degree or up to four years for students undertaking a doctoral degree.
- Living allowance of $32,400 per year pro-rata (2022 full-time study rate) for up to two years for students undertaking a Master’s degree by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a doctoral degree. The living allowance may be indexed annually and includes limited paid sick maternity and parenting leave.
- Relocation grant of $2000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia.
How To Apply
To apply as a new student, you need to have applied for a graduate research course by the application closing date for that course, you will be automatically considered for the Graduate Research Scholarships. You will receive a notification that a scholarship application has been added to your record within ten business days of having submitted your course application.
Click on the Apply button below to begin your application.
The Application Deadline is 31st October 2022
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.