Study In Australia: 2022 University of Melbourne Scholarships for International Students
Open to: Graduates, International Students, Post Graduates, Researchers
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
Login / Register
The University of Melbourne Scholarships are currently open for interested and qualified international and domestic candidates willing to pursue a postgraduate degree in Australia.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The scholarships are offered as 100% fee remission and up to $110,000 in stipends, allowances, and fees.
The scholarship will cover the full fee offset for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to four years for students undertaking a doctoral degree.
Melbourne Research Scholarships (MRS)
This scholarship is available to high-achieving domestic and international students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or doctoral degree.
Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships
Provided by the Australian Commonwealth Government, this scholarship is available to high-achieving domestic and international students undertaking a Master’s by Research degree or Doctorate by Research degree.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne, or be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Stipend and fee offset scholarships
- Full fee offset for up to two years for students undertaking a Master’s by Research degree or up to four years for students undertaking a doctoral degree.
- Living allowance of $32,400 per year pro-rata (2022 full-time study rate) for up to two years for students undertaking a Master’s degree by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a doctoral degree. The living allowance may be indexed annually and includes limited paid sick maternity and parenting leave.
- Relocation grant of $2000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia.
How To Apply
To apply as a new student, you need to have applied for a graduate research course by the application closing date for that course, you will be automatically considered for the Graduate Research Scholarships. You will receive a notification that a scholarship application has been added to your record within ten business days of having submitted your course application.
Click on the Apply button below to begin your application.