The University of Queensland Earmark Scholarship is currently ongoing for interested and qualified international and domestic students.
The University of Queensland Earmark Scholarships will cover the full cost of tuition fees and will also provide a monthly stipend of $28,854 for successful students.
Applications are now open for the University of Queensland Earmarked Scholarships Scheme 2023. The Australian Government funds the Earmarked scholarships to assist eligible PhD students with their living costs and tuition fees. The scholarships are available to both international and domestic students to undertake a PhD study at the University of Queensland.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
The Earmarked scholarships are offered for research projects aligned with recently awarded Category 1 Research Grants. They offer PhD students the opportunity to work with leading and contributing to large projects of national significance.
To be considered for the University of Queensland Earmark Scholarship, you must:
- meet the University of Queensland’s minimum entry into entry requirements for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD).
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The award covers the full tuition fees of successful candidates and will provide a living stipend of $28,854 per year for 3.5 years.
- There are four deadlines, applicants must apply at least 12 weeks before the commencement date.
How To Apply
- ‘My higher degree is not collaborative’.
- ‘I am applying for, or have been awarded a scholarship or sponsorship’.
- UQ Earmarked Scholarship type
Click on the apply button below to commence your application for the scholarship.
The Application Deadline is Opened all year
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.