The University of South Australia PhD Scholarship is currently open for interested and qualified international students willing to study and conduct research in Australia.
The University of South Australia is young, and innovative and offers its students the chance to gain real-world experience. UniSA’s degrees have a strong emphasis on partnering with the industry. This allows students to gain practical skills and graduate career-ready.
The scholarship award is open to domestic and international students with full funding including a tuition waiver, $32,774 annual stipends plus other benefits.
Scholarship Details of 2022 University of South Australia PhD Scholarship:
The successful candidate will undertake fundamental materials research including but not limited to synthesis/deposition and characterisation/analysis of new materials. Further to this will be the development of new test methods to investigate these materials in soil, focused on the material interactions with chemicals within the soil. Beyond this there will be scope to consider appropriate means to integrate the new knowledge into fabrication processes to create new sensor products with Sentek.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
This Project will involve interaction with Sentek staff, and regular opportunities to undertake research in their facilities. On occasion, there may also be fieldwork in regional South Australia to test materials in real environments. More details here.
Scholarship Requirements for 2022 University of South Australia PhD Scholarship:
- This project is open to applications from both domestic and international applicants.
- an Honours degree or a Bachelor degree with Honours of at least class 2a standard in an appropriate discipline; or
- a relevant Master’s degree; or
- satisfy the Dean of Research that their previous education, relevant professional experience and published research work is of sufficient quality and relevance to prepare the applicant for a research degree
- Applicants who can also demonstrate the following will be highly regarded: (Materials science or related degree (preferably orientated to chemistry)
- Applicants must also demonstrate English language proficiency.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The successful applicant is expected to study full-time and to be based at our Mawson Lakes campus in the north of Adelaide.
- A living allowance scholarship of $32,774 per annum is available to eligible applicants.
- A fee-offset or waiver for the standard term of the program is also included.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Cover letter (Your letter should explain why you are interested in pursuing this research opportunity, and how it would align with your past activities and future plans)
- Two Reference letters (Referees email address)
How To Apply for 2022 University of South Australia PhD Scholarship
Interested and qualified students should click on the apply button below to commence their application. All applications that meet the eligibility and selection criteria will be considered for this project. A merit selection process will be used to determine the successful candidate.
The Application Deadline is 8th May 2022
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.