Liveris Academy Undergraduate Scholarship is available to both domestic and international students who wish to study Computer science and IT, Engineering, Science and mathematics.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
This scholarship was established in 2019 by Andrew and Paula Liveris and is maintained by the income generated from an endowed fund.
(The Andrew N. Liveris Academy for Innovation and Leadership was established at The University of Queensland in 2018 with the support of a generous donation of $13.5M from UQ alumnus Andrew N. Liveris AO and his wife, Paula Liveris.
The Liveris Academy is designed to cultivate the next generation of leaders with the capacity to address grand challenges at a time of dramatic socio-economic, technological and environmental change. Scholarships are offered as a “Liveris Academy Merit Scholarship” or a specific “Named Scholarship” under the auspices of the Liveris Academy Scholarship Scheme.)
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
- Will complete, or have completed, year 12 in the two year period prior to the year of the award (2022, 2023)
- Have completed no more than one semester towards the following programs in the year of award:
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- an engineering integrated program
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Advanced Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Mathematics
- a dual program including one of these programs; or
- Have not undertaken any tertiary study at Bachelor level or high prior to enrolling in the approved program (special studies not included)
- Do not hold another scholarship that the Director considers to be similar.
Duration and Benefits
- $10,000 per annum. You may also receive up to $10,000 for travel support for approved Gap Semester, exchange or internship opportunities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: August 20th, 2023