Study In Australia: 2023 Western Sydney University Scholarships For International Students
Western Sydney University Scholarships is currently open to students of all nationalities enrolled in any of the eligible postgraduate programs of the university.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
All international applicants have been automatically considered for the scholarships funded by the university; no separate scholarship application is required. If students meet the scholarship eligibility criteria, the details of the scholarship will be outlined the Letter of Offer.
The University of Western Sydney is making available a number of merit scholarships to International Postgraduate Students enrolling for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The University of Western Sydney International Postgraduate Scholarships 2023/2024 are open to students of all nationalities enrolled in any of the eligible postgraduate programs of the university.
- be an international student and not an Australian Citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia. If your status changes to one of these during the study period the scholarship will discontinue
- satisfy the academic eligibility requirements for either of the multi-year scholarships in their most recent completed tertiary qualification recognised by Western Sydney University
- satisfy all other admission requirements and accept their admission offer
- commence a new program of study in 2023 for the first time
Applicants are not eligible if they:
- are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency in Australia
- are a study abroad or an exchange student coming to the University
- are currently enrolled at Western Sydney University and apply for a scholarship for their existing program of study
- do not commence study in the session and year indicated in their offer. Commencement may not be deferred
- do not submit a fully completed application and/or acceptance
- are applying to study a program located at Sydney City campus
- are applying to study a postgraduate program that is less than one year duration
- have been granted more than 80 credit points advanced standing (Note: In the event of 80 credit points of advanced standing, the scholarships will apply to the reduced duration of the program after the advanced standing has been applied and will not exceed the annual value of the scholarship in any one year of full-time study
- study less than 80 credit points to complete the program
- have been awarded another scholarship by the University or another organisation that covers the cost of the tuition fees (fully or partially) to study at Western Sydney University
- are enrolling in a higher degree research program e.g. PhD
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- $6,000 per year contribution to tuition fees (up to a maximum two years)
The benefit will be awarded to all successful applicants who meet the minimum academic requirements in the following postgraduate programs:
Other Postgraduate Programs (not listed above)
The value awarded will be dependent on the level of academic achievement in previous studies:
- $6,000 per year contribution to tuition fees (up to 160 credit points or a maximum two years) or
- $3,000 per year contribution to tuition fees (up to 160 credit points or a maximum two years)
Benefits will be applied to tuition fees for full-time enrolment in a postgraduate programs, not exceeding two years.
How To Apply
Use the link below to apply for the admission in the University
No application is necessary. All new applications for admission will be automatically considered for a scholarship. If you are successful, your scholarship offer will be outlined in your Offer of Admission letter.