Study In Austria: 2021 Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship at MCI Entrepreneurial School for International Students
This scholarship under the patronage of Excellency Ban Ki-moon shall allow students engaged in the SDGs to study and develop at a prestigious university institution in Europe.
The scholarship is applicable for the first year of the respective master program.
The Global Citizen Scholarship Program empowers exceptional young people by facilitating their participation in international conferences as well as tailor-made, short-term academic training and supporting and mentoring them during the development of their own “SDG Micro-Project.”
The scholarship includes the chance to attend renowned international fora, interact and network with high-level change-makers, access specialized educational seminars and training, and gain insights from expert mentors and workshops.
To be eligible for the Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship 2022, applicants must:
- Applicants must be enrolled in an eligible course at the MCI, Austria
- Applicants must have obtained a relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning with good grades.
- Applicants must demonstrate the potential impact of their project’s goals.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at the host institution.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Available for freshers who are required to pay the current annual tuition fee.
- A one-off scholarship of up to 10,000 EUR to cover (part of) the current annual tuition fee.
- The scholarship amount will offset the corresponding amount of the tuition fees for the first academic year; it cannot be used to cover any other expenses like travel, accommodation, etc.
Along with the required documents like CV, evidence of language proficiency and proof of non-EU** nationality, applicants must include:
- A statement (approximately 500 words) that recounts the applicant’s current (or past) commitment to one or several SDGs including reference to concrete evidence/documentation.
- A motivation letter describing the applicant’s future goals in support of the SDG(s) and explaining how their chosen MCI degree will help them achieve these aims. The motivation letter should also explain how applicants would benefit from the awarded scholarship (financial aspects).
How To Apply
Applications will be evaluated in a two-stage process based on the selection criteria mentioned above. In a pre-selection round, applications will be short-listed. Subsequently, short-listed applicants will be invited to an interview with the jury consisting of jurors from the Ban Ki-Moon Centre and MCI.
The final decision is made based on the following weighting:
- 50% submitted documents
- 50% interview with the jury
Use this link to apply.
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.