The McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships 2022/2023will offer Up to 30 full scholarships and 80 entrance awards for September 2023 admission to master’s or professional studies at McGill. International students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the university are invited to apply.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
The McCall MacBain Scholarship is a full scholarship that will enable outstanding students to pursue a funded master’s or professional degree combined with a comprehensive enrichment program.
Details of McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships 2022/2023
McCall MacBain Scholarships at McGill are Canada’s first comprehensive, leadership-driven scholarships for master’s and professional degree students. The McCall MacBain Scholarship will provide students with the mentorship, interdisciplinary learning, and global community they need to accelerate their impact on the world.
Eligibility Criteria for McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships 2022/2023
To be considered for the McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships 2021/2022 (full and partial scholarships), candidates must meet the program eligibility requirements stated as follows;
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- Applicants must have a bachelor certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must have an high school certificate.
- You have Canadian citizenship, permanent residency, or refugee status in Canada
- You have a bachelor’s degree, or are on track to graduate before August 2022.
- Applicants may not hold any other scholarship at the same time.
- Applicants are to meet the English Language requirement of the University.
- Every year, up to 20 full scholarships will be offered across Canada.
- Close to 60 other awards of $5,000 or $10,000 each
How To Apply
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
Applications will open in June 2022 for September 2023 admission
The Application Deadline is September 2022