Study In Canada: 2022/2023 McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships
Open to: Graduates, International Students, Post Graduates, Undergraduates
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
The McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships 2022/2023will offer Up to 30 full scholarships and 80 entrance awards for September 2023 admission to master’s or professional studies at McGill. International students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the university are invited to apply.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The McCall MacBain Scholarship is a full scholarship that will enable outstanding students to pursue a funded master’s or professional degree combined with a comprehensive enrichment program.
Details of McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships 2022/2023
McCall MacBain Scholarships at McGill are Canada’s first comprehensive, leadership-driven scholarships for master’s and professional degree students. The McCall MacBain Scholarship will provide students with the mentorship, interdisciplinary learning, and global community they need to accelerate their impact on the world.
Eligibility Criteria for McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships 2022/2023
To be considered for the McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships 2021/2022 (full and partial scholarships), candidates must meet the program eligibility requirements stated as follows;
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- Applicants must have a bachelor certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must have an high school certificate.
- You have Canadian citizenship, permanent residency, or refugee status in Canada
- You have a bachelor’s degree, or are on track to graduate before August 2022.
- Applicants may not hold any other scholarship at the same time.
- Applicants are to meet the English Language requirement of the University.
- Every year, up to 20 full scholarships will be offered across Canada.
- Close to 60 other awards of $5,000 or $10,000 each
How To Apply
Applications will open in June 2022 for September 2023 admission
The Application Deadline is September 2022