George Brown College is delighted to invite eligible international students who wish to enroll in a degree at the University to apply for a number of its International Awards and Scholarships for the 2022/2023 academic session.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
Scholarships are available to outstanding international students based on their level of academic performance. and are for a full-time undergraduate and postgraduate degree study at the university.
Eligibility Criteria for 2022 George Brown College International Scholarships
The George Brown College International Awards and Scholarships 2022 are available to students based the following eligibility conditions;
- Applicants must be an international students, with a valid Study Permit
- Must be able to provide records of academic excellence.
- Be registered in a full-time diploma or degree program
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of varying between 2.5 and 3.5 depending on the scholarship/award program in consideration.
- Must have participated in activities that have made a contribution to other students, their Department/School and/or the College community.
Scholarship Benefits for 2022 George Brown College International Scholarships
- Tuition fee Waivers/Discounts
- Academic mentorship
- Other benefits
How To Apply
To be considered for any of the George Brown College International Awards and Scholarships 2022, students must apply by selecting International Center Scholarships through STU-VIEW and be enrolled full-time in program as an International Student.
If you have any questions about individual awards or the application process, please contact us at [email protected].
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
The Application Deadline is Not Specified