Study In Canada: 2022 University of Manitoba Scholarships for International Students
The University of Manitoba has open applications for the Undergraduate Scholarship award to interested and eligible applicants willing to study in Canada.
The University of Manitoba Undergraduate Scholarships is offered as annual awards worth $240,000 to international students with good academic standing.
Manitoba is an excellent choice for your studies because our province offers many advantages to international students. Studying in Manitoba offers you the opportunity to access world-class education in leading-edge facilities with affordable tuition fees.
The University of Manitoba is making available the International Undergraduate Student Bursary, for international students with good academic standing, and with demonstrated financial need, who are undertaking bachelor’s degree programmes in both the fall and winter terms.
Since 1877, the University of Manitoba has been driving discovery and inspiring minds through innovative teaching and research excellence. Proudly located in the heart of Canada, the U of M has a strong and engaged community of students, faculty, staff, alumni, donors, and community partners. With more than 145,000 alumni living in 140 countries, her impact is global.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must satisfy the following:
- Be international students with good academic standing, registered in both the fall and winter terms, and demonstrated financial need
- Complete courses in both the fall and winter terms to be eligible. In most cases, students must register for and complete at least 60 percent of a full course load per term (i.e., a minimum of 9 credit hours per term). Graduate students do not have to adhere to credit hour minimums provided they are registered as full-time students over the fall and winter terms with the Faculty of Graduate Studies.
- Meet minimum G.P.A. requirements. Continuing students must have a minimum degree G.P.A. of 2.0. New students (from high school) must have a grade 12 average of 70% or higher. Students admitted on Mature Student Status may also be eligible for bursary consideration. International students in their first year of post-secondary study in Canada are not eligible to apply to the general bursary program.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The total amount of scholarships available each year is $240,000, which will be divided equally among the scholarship recipients.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the apply button below to commence their application.
The Application Deadline is 1st October 2022
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.