Study In Canada: 2023 University of Laval Excellence Scholarship for African Students
The University of Laval Excellence Scholarship is to promote academic excellence by offering scholarships to foreign students who are citizens of an African country and are admitted to an undergrad program at Université Laval.
This scholarship of $5,000 per year is renewable once, subject to compliance with the faculty’s criteria of excellence and upon the research director’s recommendation and faculty approval.
2023 University of Laval Excellence Scholarship Details:
Driven by a spirit of innovation and the pursuit of excellence, Laval University has, over the years, trained and graduated more than 312,000 people who, each in their own way, have contributed to the progress of their community and their community. the society.
To meet the challenges of society, Université Laval has embarked on a process to engage and mobilize its community in the quest for and the transmission of knowledge and to build a living environment, studies, research and work at the height of his aspirations.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Have graduated or be in the process of graduating from a secondary school (baccalaureate) in the Maghreb or sub-Saharan Africa.
- Students starting in the summer semester are not eligible
- Be newly admitted to the fall or winter semester at the BAA
- Have an average of 14/20 and more general average; 14/20 and above in mathematics
- Never have obtained credits at Laval University
- Be registered full-time in the BAA, for two consecutive sessions
- Be a national of a Maghreb or sub-Saharan African country
- Submit a complete application for admission to the BBA program for winter 2019 or fall 2019 before the deadlines and be admitted as a student
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Scholarship worths $5,000 per year
- Excellence of the academic record
- Precarious financial situation
* In addition to the eligibility and selection criteria mentioned in this fact sheet, applicants should read the criteria listed in the Know before you apply and Application assessment criteria tabs in the Scholarships and funding section of the FSA website ULaval.
How To Apply
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.