Study In China: 2022-2023 UCAS Scholarship for International Students
Open to: Graduates, International Students, Post Graduates, Researchers
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
The University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS) is pleased to announce the UCAS Scholarship for International Students aimed at sponsoring young talents all over the world to pursue Masters or Doctoral degrees at UCAS faculties/CAS institutes.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The scholarship also encourages international graduate students currently studying at foreign universities to come for study on joint programs. The scholarship consists of a full scholarship and a partial scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria For UCAS Scholarship for International Students 2022
To be considered for the UCAS Scholarships 2022, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Be a non-Chinese citizen with a valid passport, friendly to China, and abiding by the laws and decrees of China, and UCAS rules and regulations.
- Be proficient in English or Chinese.
- Meet the admission criteria for UCAS international students.
- Not take up other assignments during the period of the scholarship.
- Scholarship awardees who pursue doctoral or masters degrees at UCAS should take full-time study without any occupation.
- Tuition fee waiver
- Monthly stipend of RMB 2,500 for Doctoral students and RMB 2,000 for Masters students.
- UCAS provides basic accommodation to awardees from faculties/institutes located in Beijing.
- Medical insurance cover.
How To Apply
Interested and eligible applicants for the UCAS Scholarship for International Students are to apply online by logging onto the Online Admission System for International Students at UCAS and completing their application. Applicants are to choose “UCAS Scholarship for International Students” in their application.
The Application Deadline is 31st March 2022 (Beijing Time)
Interested and eligible applicants can visit the Official Webpage for more information