Study In China: 2022 Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship for International Students
Open to: Graduates, International Students, Post Graduates, Undergraduates
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
Applications are currently ongoing for the 2022 Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship for International Students.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship will cover the cost of full tuition fees for successful applicants willing to study in the capital city of China.
China has become one of the most popular study abroad destinations for international students because of its long history and rich culture, and Beijing University ranks in the top 5 among Chinese universities.
The Beijing Institute of Technology is offering a full tuition fee covering scholarships to students who want to study at the institution.
Beijing Institute of Technology’s vision is to become a leading institution with a renowned faculty and commitment culture to develop rigorous academic disciplines and prepare students for the challenges of a changing business world. BIT develops innovative leaders, management theories and methods to advance the sustainable economic and societal development of China.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- be full-time registered students in partner universities.
- be between 18 and 25. Applicants under 18 should provide a certificate of a guardian who has Beijing residency.
- submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- HSK5 180
- TOEFL 80
- IELTS 5.5
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship will cover the full cost of tuition fees of successful candidates
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Signed highest diploma (photocopy).
- Academic transcripts (written in Chinese or English).
- Two Recommendation Letters (written in Chinese or English).
- Chinese HSK Certificate
- Photocopy of Passport Photo Page