Study In China: 2022 Zhengzhou University President Scholarships for International Students
The 2022 Zhengzhou University President Scholarships has currently opened applications for international students interested in pursuing a postgraduate degree in China.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Zhengzhou University President Scholarships come with a full award of tuition fee waiver, accommodation and monthly living expenses worth CNY 4,500.
Zhengzhou University is the largest university in China in terms of a number of students (around 73,000 students). The University is ranked #510 in Best Global Universities. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
Scholarship Details of 2022 Zhengzhou University President Scholarships:
To enhance international exchange & cooperation and attract excellent international students to study in Zhengzhou University, the President Scholarship (hereinafter referred to as the scholarship ) has been set up to sponsor excellent international postgraduate students to pursue their degrees, especially the doctorate degree, in Zhengzhou University
There are two intakes each year, March and September intake. The application season for March intake is: From October 15 to December 15 of the previous year. For September intake the application season is: From March 1st to June 15.
Scholarship Requirements for 2022 Zhengzhou University President Scholarships:
To be considered for the IMES, you must:
- Be a Non-Chinese citizen, physically healthy, without a criminal record;
- Abide by the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China as well as the regulations of ZZU;
- Show good learning attitude and witha solid academic foundation and intellectual potential to become a highly specialized researcher or expert.
- not be a registered PhD student in Chinese universities at the time of application.
- should have an excellent academic record in a master’s program ( for Pakistan applicants, should be 18 years master) or higher degree or equivalent degree, and aged less than 40 years old;
- show IELTS result of 6.5 or higher if they are from non-English speaking countries.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The duration of the scholarship is 4 years. The coverage of scholarship is shown in the following;
- Full tuition
- Accommodation – CNY 1000/month
- CNY 3,500/month Stipend
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- CV and Passport (should be valid for at least one more year).
- Signed highest diploma (photocopy).
- Original or notarized copies of degree certificates and complete transcripts of both undergraduate and postgraduate studies (applicants should additionally submit study certificates or employment certificates issued by the applicants’ schools if the applicants are students or employed). Documents in neither Chinese nor English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations;
- The statement of research interest and research proposal.
- Two recommendation letters from professors who know you well, and the letter should have their contact email and phone number;
- Official score report of HSK, TOEFL, IELTS, or other language proficiency tests;
- Physical examination record. Foreigner Physical Examination Form with blood test reports in Chinese or English. It is valid only for 6 months. Please make sure it is still valid when we assess your application;
- Original or notarized copies of no criminal certificate;
- Other documents, e.g. list of publications, documentary evidence of academic awards and professional qualifications, and a summary of relevant experience
How To Apply
- Visit the website for more information about the program and teaching language.
- Prepare all application documents as required in the list of “application documents”.
- Log in to “ZZU Online Application System for International Students” to submit online applications.
- ZZU assesses all application documents and announces the result of the application for scholarship online 4-6 weeks after the deadline of submission.