Study In Colombia: 2023 WHO/TDR Postgraduate Scholarship for Developing Countries
WHO/TDR Postgraduate Scholarship is a two-year Master of Public Health (MPH) postgraduate programme, with specialization in implementation science, for the academic session 2023–2025, beginning in August 2023.
This full scholarship is supported by TDR, the UNICEF/UNDP/World Bank/WHO Special Programme for Research and Training in Tropical Diseases, based at the World Health Organization in Geneva, Switzerland.
2023 WHO/TDR Postgraduate Scholarship Details:
The training will focus specifically on subjects and courses relevant to implementation science. Implementation science is a growing field that supports the identification of health system bottlenecks and approaches to address them and is particularly useful in LMICs, where many health interventions do not reach those who could benefit from them.
The goal of this scholarship is to enhance graduate training capacity and augment the number and quality of researchers in LMICs. The TDR Postgraduate Training Scholarship has a focus on implementation research.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Be residents in and nationals of low- and middle-income countries (as defined by the World Bank) in the WHO African Region.
- Be 35 years old or younger.
- Be interested in developing a career in implementation research on infectious diseases of poverty.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from any recognized university.
- Be proficient in English.
- Provide evidence of ability to obtain study leave from employment (if applicable) before the commencement of program
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Economy airfare between the home country of the student and Colombia.
- Tuition and academic fees.
- Basic medical and accident insurance.
- Monthly stipend to cover food and accommodation for one person.
- Support for research project/thesis expenses, including travel during data collection in home country
- 1 March 2023: Extension of the call for Applications
- 29 May 2023: Last date for submission of Completed Applications
- 1 – 4 June 2023: Review of Applications
- 4 June 2023: Summon of Shortlisted Applicants for Interviews
- 5 – 7 June 2023: Interviews for selection
- 30 June 2023: Final Selection subject to TDR Scholarship Acceptance
- 14 August 2023: Arrival at University of Antioquia/Orientation
- 22 August 2023: Academic Instruction Begin
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.