Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students who wish to enroll for courses in engineering, business, and multimedia in France for the 2022 De Vinci Excellence Scholarship.
The France scholarship is awarded in the form of a tuition fee waiver for the student’s first year of study worth up to 14900€, awarded by De Vinci Higher Education Group to support and inspire the next generation in pursuing their goals and ambition.
Eligibility Criteria For De Vinci Excellence Scholarship 2022
To be eligible for the Excellence Scholarship for International students 2022, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Non-French candidates applying through the international application portal at the Master level for September/October intake are eligible.
- Candidates must not be over 30 years of age on September 1st
- Candidates must have obtained a relevant bachelor’s degrees from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Candidates applying for ESILV or EMVL must show a GMAT test score of 650 minimum or an equivalent GRE/CAT test score.
How To Apply
Interested applicants for the De Vinci Excellence Scholarship 2022 are to apply for admission to the preferred program of study at the school of choice. Selected candidates will be invited to submit a 1000-word essay (topic to be defined in line with the program of study).
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
The Application Deadline is 28th February 2022.
Documents & Guides
Below are relevant document samples and guides that may aid your application.
- Download CVs & Cover letters
- Download study materials
- Download career resources
- Download other materials
Begin your Application
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.
DISCLAIMER: Can you also vouch for the authenticity of this opportunity? Please rate it here. However, do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.