Mistral Scholarships for International Students: Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students for the Mistral Scholarships in France for Foreign students for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The scholarship program is intended for foreign students with a very high level of academic achievement who wish to study for a master’s degree in France at the University of Avignon.
Eligibility Criteria For Mistral Scholarships for International Students 2022
To be considered for the Scholarships in France for International Students, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Be enrolled to study an eligible master’s program at the University of Avignon.
- Possess an excellent academic record as well as meet the academic and language requirements for enrolment into the university.
- Must not have interrupted their studies for more than one year.
- Not already residing in France.
- Be under the age of 28 as of October 1st, 2022.
- Never have applied for a Mistral Excellence Scholarships.
How To Apply
Interested applicants for the Mistral Scholarships for International Students to study in France are to complete an online form on the dedicated platform on or before the application deadline. Applicants will be required to submit all the documents needed to process their applications.
The Application Deadline is 25th March 2022
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
Interested applicants can visit the Official Website for more information.
Documents & Guides
Below are relevant document samples and guides that may aid your application.
- Download CVs & Cover letters
- Download study materials
- Download career resources
- Download other materials
Begin your Application
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.
DISCLAIMER: Can you also vouch for the authenticity of this opportunity? Please rate it here. However, do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.