Study In France: 2022 FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarships
The 2022 FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarships are now open for interested and qualified female candidates from all citizenry of the world. The scholarship offers an award of US$20,000 is given to one eligible woman to help support graduate-level studies in Finance.
FINCAD, the Capital Markets Group of Zafin, remains committed to supporting talented women in the capital markets through our annual Women in Finance Scholarship opportunity.
The Women in Finance Scholarship is aimed at encouraging and supporting talented women in the field of finance, particularly those pursuing careers in financial asset management, market risk management and derivatives finance within the capital markets.
Based in Vancouver, Canada, FINCAD aim to help its clients be successful by simplifying derivatives finance with the necessary analytics to support and manage exposures, calculate fair values, and size trades appropriately.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
To be considered for the FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarships, you must:
- Have commenced your post-graduate Finance studies no earlier than January 1, 2022, or no later than February 1, 2023
- Be enrolled and attending the Master’s or PhD Finance program on a full-time basis during the 2022 – 2023 academic year
- Have less than 10 years of total work experience, and less than 5 years of professional experience in the financial field.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Once a year, an award of US$20,000 is given to one eligible woman to help support graduate-level studies in Finance, with 50% of the award being paid directly to the winner and the remaining 50% being paid to the educational institution to directly assist with tuition.
- All FINCADians receive two paid days off per calendar year to perform volunteer work. FINCAD HOPE researches organizations for suitable projects and then matches the need with talents inside the company to recruit volunteers.
How To Apply
Please submit your application for the 2022 Women in Finance Scholarship opportunity at the official application page link below. Please note, that you can set up an account and save your work as you go.
The Application Deadline is 31st May 2022
Start your Application
Below, you will find the application button, deadline information and other details. Good luck. But before you apply;share, rate and Join us for More.
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.