Study In France: 2022 University of Rennes Scholarships for International Students
Open to: Graduates, International Students, Post Graduates, Researchers
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
Applications are currently ongoing for the 2022 University of Rennes Scholarships for International Students.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Université de Rennes 1 is ranked #473 in Best Global Universities. The University is a public university located in the city of Rennes, France. It is under the Academy of Rennes. It specializes in science, technology, law, economics, management, and philosophy.
Scholarship Details of 2022 University of Rennes Scholarships:
For the 2021-2022 academic year, the Rennes 1 Foundation has granted a host scholarship to 5 international students, rigorously selected on criteria of excellence. These attributions were decided after the expertise and deliberation of the management board of the foundation.
The University, which purposes are to support excellent research and an international opening, is starting a call for applications for foreign students likely to spend a year studying at the University of Rennes 1 for a 1st or 2nd year of Master’s course.
Scholarship Requirements for 2022 University of Rennes Scholarships:
- Applicants must be likely to spend a year at the University of Rennes 1 for a Master 1 and/or 2 research programs.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6
- TOEIC – greater than 750
- TOEFL – greater than 80
- The scholarship is open to international students. Wishing to continue their studies at the University of Rennes 1 in master 1 and/or 2 oriented research.
- The person must have carried out a pre-registration for a 1styear of research-oriented Master’s curriculum at the University of Rennes 1.
- Rank among the top five of his/her class for the last two years of studies.
- Be enrolled in an institution of higher education for the academic year 2021-2022.
- Be born after January 1st, 1998.
- Beneficiaries of a fellowship for the academic year2022-2023 are eligible, under conditions.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The objective is to promote international openness and excellence in research. This aid consists of:
- Help with the installation of a total amount of €4000,
- Coverage of travel expenses up to €1000,
- Booking accommodation with the CROUS in partnership with the Department of Business and International Relations of the University of Rennes 1.