Study In France: 2023 MOPGA Scholarship Programme For Young International Researchers
Open to: Graduates, International Students, Post Graduates, Researchers
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
MOPGA Scholarship Programme is intended to welcome 40 young researchers wishing to carry out their research in France.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The program is funded by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs, in collaboration with the French Ministry for Higher Education and Research, and implemented by Campus France.
France, as a major player in the fight against climate change and guarantor of the spirit of the Paris Agreement, is launching a new MOPGA visiting fellowship program geared towards strengthening scientific contributions to climate change issues raised by the COPs.
The MOPGA 2023 Visiting Fellowship Program for Young Researchers will support researchers working on climate change issues.
40 scholarships will be awarded to successful young researchers over a 12-month period starting in September 2023.
- having a doctoral degree for less than 5 years
- being exclusively of foreign nationality
- not have resided in France after September 1st 2022 (for more than 90 days)
A research stay convention with the host institution will be established between the institutions and the laureates and will detail specifically the means made available by the laboratory so that the researcher can carry out the research project.
Individuals fitting the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- Applicants who do NOT hold French citizenship
- Foreign researchers holding a doctoral degree for less than 5 years (must have passed their thesis defense between December 2017 and January 2023)
- Foreign researchers who have not resided in France after September 1st 2022 (for more than 90 days)
Scholarship Duration and Reward
This fellowship includes the following benefits :
- Monthly allowance of 2,500 euros
- Moving allowance of 500 euros
- Support for social security coverage
- Support for health insurance
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- CV including the list of your publications in English (4 pages max)
- PhD Diploma (or certificate of PhD diploma)
- CV of your research supervisor in the French host institution (2 pages max)
- Letter of support from the French host institution
- Letters of recommendation (3 max)
- Passport or proof of ID
How To Apply
Applications should be submitted via the following link