Study in Germany: 2022/23 Technical University of Munich Scholarships for international Students
Open to: Graduates, International Students, Post Graduates, Undergraduates
Login / Register
The Technical University of Munich is offering international awards to students both home and abroad for a study opportunity in Germany commencing the next academic session. The award will assist students’ leaving expenses while studying in Germany.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
A variety of foundations offer grants to students at all levels of study and eligibility is not limited to students with outstanding marks. You will find all scholarships awarded directly by TUM, including standard scholarships, travel stipends and grants for studying abroad, and additional allowances to cover the printing costs for theses and dissertations.
Eligibility For Technical University of Munich Scholarships 2022-2023
The target group is regular international students enrolling for a study programme at TUM:
- Students who are not eligible for BAföG due to their nationality (see §8 BAföG)
- As of 3rd semester in their bachelor‘s studies
- As of 2nd semester in their master’s studies (or as of 1st semester in their master’s studies,
if the bachelor degree has been completed at TUM)
- Submission of the bachelor’s thesis or master’s thesis not before 30 June (summer term)
and 31 December (winter term)
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country, and especially those from non-English speaking countries, will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How To Apply
All applicants for the for the Technical University of Munich Scholarships to study in Germany are expected to have taken admission to the university and enrolled properly as a student of the school. After taking acceptance, all admitted freshman applicants are automatically considered for merit-based scholarships so that no separate application forms or interviews are necessary.
Applicants are required to submit the following documents alongside their application;
- A Motivational letter,
- TUM grade report,
- two recommendations,
- Proof of applicant’s income,
- Proof of parents‘ income or proof of income of spouse if applicable.