Study In Germany: 2022 Bavarian Government Scholarships for International Students
Open to: Graduates, International Students, Post Graduates, Researchers, Undergraduates
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
Login / Register
The 2022 Bavarian Government Scholarships are currently open for international students to study in Germany.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The Bavarian Government Scholarships provide eligible students the opportunity to study with scholarship support of €12,000 per year while studying in Germany.
Under the condition of reception of financial means from the Bavarian Ministry of Science, Research and the Arts (Bayerische Staatsministerium für Bildung und Kultus, Wissenschaft und Kunst) and the DAAD (Stibet III), Hochschule Hof gives semester or yearly scholarships to qualified foreign students in need for the summer semester 2022 and/ or winter semester 2022/2023.
The Bavarian Government provides funding for foreign full-time students in diploma and master’s degree courses.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- be enrolled as full-time students or double-degree students (not possible for exchange students) at the Hochschule Hof University of Applied Sciences for the respective semester
- be academically (previous examination performance) and personally qualified. Foreign students enrolled in Bachelor courses must have achieved a minimum of 90 ECTS to be eligible.
- be in financial need.
- Online application form
- Proof of enrolment
- Latest transcript of records (Master students add a copy of the final transcript of their Bachelor’s degree in either German or English language) with an average rating
- Cover letter with a short CV
- Proof of nationality (e.g. copy of passport)