Study In Germany: 2022 DAAD MIPLC Scholarship for Students from Developing Countries
The 2022 DAAD MIPLC Scholarship is currently open for interested African students willing to pursue a postgraduate degree in the Munich city of Germany.
The DAAD MIPLC Scholarship is fully funded by the DAAD Foundation and it covers the full tuition fees of selected students as well as an annual stipend of €10,200.
Successful candidates also get travel, research, and study allowances as well as the free opportunity to learn the German language for two months.
The DAAD scholarships 2022-2023 are currently open for applications. You can find courses that you can study at any German university and apply for the DAAD scholarship to facilitate your study.
MIPLC is a part of the DAAD’s scholarship program for “Development-Related Postgraduate Courses”. If you would like to apply for the scholarship offered in this context, please note that several special conditions apply.
To be considered for the DAAD MIPLC Scholarships, you must meet the following requirements:
- You are from a developing country (according to the OECD DAC list) and have not been living outside your home country (or another developing country) for more than the past two years.
- You hold at least a four-year Bachelor’s degree (or a three-year Bachelor’s degree plus a further degree), completed with above-average results.
- You received your latest degree no more than six years before your application.
- You have at least two years of full-time professional experience gained in a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country.
- To meet this requirement, it is sufficient if you have completed the two years by February of the year in which you intend to start your studies at MIPLC.
- Scientific university staff and academics are not the core target group of this program and are therefore considered only in exceptional cases.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Scholarship recipients will get
- A full MIPLC fee waiver
- A monthly stipend of EUR 850 (€10,200 annual stipend)
- Payments towards health, accident and liability insurance coverage in Germany
- A travel allowance, unless these costs are covered by the home country or by another funding source
- A study and research allowance
- A mandatory two-month German course before the start of the MIPLC LL.M. program (August and September, in Munich or another German city).
Since the DAAD scholarship includes a full fee waiver, you must apply simultaneously for MIPLC financial assistance.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Your signed CV in Europass format (See Example here)
- A signed letter of motivation in English of no more than 1,000 words
- Two letters of recommendation
- Degree certificates/diplomas for all academic degrees you have completed
- Transcripts for all academic degrees you have completed
- School leaving certificate
- Proof of your professional or scientific experience
- A portrait photograph
- If applicable, a printed and signed statement providing details concerning any disciplinary
action to which you have been subject in the past
- An official score report of an English language test
How To Apply
- Step 1: Complete the Application Form
- Step 2: Sign Your Application Form
- Step 3: Add the Required Documents
- Step 4: Submit Your Application
NB: Before submitting your application, please make sure your application is complete.
Click on the apply button below to begin the application process.
The Application Deadline is 15th October 2022
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.