Study in Germany: Johannes Gutenberg University Research Proposal Scholarship
Study in Germany: Johannes Gutenberg University Research Proposal Scholarship – Are you an international student who is about to complete your studies or have you already completed them? Do you have the passion to study at a highly ranked German University? Are you searching for bridging funding to help you develop your doctoral project and attract funding for a doctoral scholarship? Then apply for the Johannes Gutenberg University Research Proposal Scholarship in Humanities and Social Sciences.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Interested applicants can apply either towards the end or after successful completion of their graduate degree irrespective of whether they studied at a German University or a University abroad.
Eligibility Criteria for Johannes Gutenberg University Research Proposal Scholarship
To be considered for the Research Proposal Scholarship, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor’s and master’s degrees from a reputable institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the award of the scholarship.
- Candidates with strong critical thinking, creativity and leadership qualities are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants for the Johannes Gutenberg University Research Proposal Scholarship are to submit their application form and attach all the required documents on or before the application deadline. All documents are to be sent electronically by e-mail in a single pdf to the following address: [email protected].
- Tabular CV
- Covering letter (1-2 pages)
- Certificates of all university degrees (including Transcripts of Records).
- A brief outline of the project
- Letter of recommendation from a university lecturer.
- Confirmation from a JGU lecturer entitled to supervise in the chosen doctoral subject.
- Where applicable, a description of individual factors which have had an impact on your education or studies and resulted in the maximum period of three years between graduation and application not being kept to.
The Application Deadline is 15th June 2022