Study In Ghana: 2023 Ashesi-ETH Masters Scholarship in Mechatronic for African Students
Ashesi-ETH Masters Scholarship is created to equip students with specialist competences and wide range of skills to pursue a career in this dynamic field.
The programme was developed and is implemented as a partnership between the two universities and our seven industry partners.
The curriculum integrates knowledge of core areas in automation and production engineering with mathematics, physics, and numerical methods to develop a better understanding of mechatronics applications in a wide range of industry sectors.
Selected modules from humanities, social and political sciences, economics and management will also help deepen student understanding of the broad interdependencies between engineering and their social context.
If you have the talent and drive, we want you to apply for an Ashesi education irrespective of your financial circumstances.
The award will take place:
The scholarships will cover:
- Tuition and other academic fees
- Laptop and equipment
- Health insurance
- One trip home per year
- Monthly stipend
- Job offer after graduation
Students will also undergo an onboarding period with their scholarship provider before starting the academic programme. Their mentorship and industrial internship will also take place with the scholarship provider.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.
The Application Deadline is 31st July 2023
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.