Study In Greece: 2022/2023 Leventis Foundation Scholarships
Alba Graduate Business School, The American College of Greece, and the A.G. Leventis Foundation are offering two fully funded (and one partial) scholarships for Nigerians to study in Greece. The scholarship is for Masters and MBA studies for the academic year 2022-2023.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The purview of the A. G. Leventis Foundation generally encompasses around preservation of the natural environment, agricultural and technical education in West Africa, the granting of scholarships, the restoration, preservation, and promotion of the wealth of Hellenic civilization in Greece, Cyprus, and elsewhere as well as the promotion of activities for social welfare.
Leventis Foundation Scholarships 2022/2023
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants should;
- Be a Nigerian Citizenship
- Have a 1 st or Upper 2nd Class Bachelors degree completed (GPA 3.9 or higher)
- Have an excellent command of the English language
- Have at least three years of work experience for MBA applicants
- Two (2) full scholarships covering tuition fees (100%), accommodation (100%), and living expenses (250 Euro per month for 12 months) for the Alba MBA program in Athens, Greece
- One (1) partial scholarship covering only tuition fees (60%) for the MSc in Finance program. Accommodation and living expenses will be covered by students’ own funds.
How To Apply
Interested and eligible applicants should apply online and then send their completed application hard copy package (including all official supplementary documents) by the deadline to:
Leventis Foundation Nigeria (No. 2 Leventis Close, Central Business District, FCT, P.O. Box 20351, Abuja)
The Application Deadline is 4th April 2022
Interested candidates can visit the Official Page for more information.