Study In Greece: 2023 Leventis Foundation Scholarships For Nigerian Students
Leventis Foundation Scholarships enable talented young people to pursue further study at leading universities around the world.
The purview of the A.G. Leventis Foundation is very broad; it encompasses preservation of the natural environment, agricultural and technical education in West Africa, the granting of scholarships, the restoration, preservation and promotion of the wealth of Hellenic civilization in Greece, Cyrus and elsewhere as well as the promotion of activities for social welfare
2023 Leventis Foundation Scholarship Details:
The Leventis Foundation (Nigeria) is a charitable company of the A.G Leventis Group dedicated to the training of farmers in modern and sustainable agricultural practices and rational use of natural resources.
The Foundation has been running agricultural training for youths and farmers since 1987 and currently has six schools in the different agro-ecological zones of Nigeria. The schools located in the FCT, Osun, Kaduna, Kano and Gombe states are co-financed by Leventis Foundation and the respective State Governments.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Nigerian Citizenship
- 1st Class or Upper 2nd Class Bachelors degree completed (GPA 4.0 or higher)
- Excellent command of English Language
- At least three years of work experience for MBA applicants
Scholarship Duration and Reward
ALBA Graduate Business School, the American College of Greece, and the A.G. Leventis Foundation offer for the academic year 2023-2024:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
- Two (2) full scholarships covering tuition fees (100%), accommodation (100%), and living expenses (250 Euro per month for 12 months) for the Alba MBA Program in Athens, Greece.
- One (1) partial scholarship covering only tuition fees (60%) for the MSc in Finance Program. Accommodation and living expenses will be covered by student own funds.
Start your Application
Below, you will find the application button, deadline information and other details. Good luck. But before you apply;share, rate and Join us for More.
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.