Study In Holland: 2022/2023 Holland-Zuyd Excellence Scholarship for Non-EU Students
Open to: Graduates, International Students, Post Graduates, Undergraduates
Login / Register
Zuyd University of Applied Sciences in collaboration with the Dutch government is pleased to announce the Holland-Zuyd Excellence Award for non-EU students to enroll for a bachelor or master’s study in Holland for the 2022/23 academic session.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The Holland Scholarship is a combination scholarship offering a higher scholarship amount in the first year in comparison to the Zuyd Excellence Scholarship. This scholarship is awarded in the form of a Holland Scholarship amount of € 5000 in the first year and a Zuyd Excellence Scholarship for the remaining years of study.
Eligibility Criteria For Holland-Zuyd Excellence Scholarship
To be considered for the Holland-Zuyd Excellence Scholarship 2022-2023, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be classed as non-EU students for fee-paying purposes.
- Applicants must have been offered admission to study an eligible course at the University.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Must demonstrate English proficiency.
- Be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at Zuyd University of Applied Sciences.
- Applicants must not have previously obtained a degree from an education facility in the Netherlands.
How To Apply
Interested applicants for the Holland-Zuyd Excellence Scholarship 2022 are to complete an application form and send it with all the required accompanying documents to email@example.com by the application deadline.
- A completed and signed Holland-Zuyd Excellence Scholarship Application Form.
- A personal letter of motivation for wanting to study at Zuyd University of Applied Sciences.
- One letter of reference by e.g. a lecturer or a mentor of your current educational institution.
- Your curriculum vitae (resume).
The Application Deadline is 30th April 2022
Interested applicants can visit the official webpage for more details.