Bocconi Graduate Merit Awards are offered to both international and domestic students to Study in Italy on the grounds of academic merit. The Merit Award includes full tuition and fees waiver, worth approximately €14,000 per year. Applications are currently being received.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
Bocconi University is committed to making our superior level of higher education available to outstanding students. For the provision of these Awards, Bocconi University commits its own resources and generous donations from private donors, alumni, individuals, and foundations.
Eligibility Criteria For Bocconi Graduate Merit Awards 2022
- Academic profiles considered to be amongst the top applicants (International, Italian, and Bocconi) will be considered for a Merit Award based on the admission’s application submitted to Bocconi University.
- The Bocconi Merit Award evaluation will primarily be based on the candidate’s academic achievement.
- In addition to academic achievement, the complete dossier provided to the Admissions office will be evaluated.
- The Merit Award includes full tuition and fees waiver, worth approximately €14,000 per year.
How To Apply
- Applicants only need to apply for admission into an eligible course of study at Bocconi University to be considered for the Bocconi Graduate Merit Awards. There is no separate application for the scholarship
- In order to accept the scholarship, they will need to follow the instructions indicated in the email and complete the online scholarship acceptance procedure by the enrollment deadline.
- The scholarship acceptance procedure can be accessed only after completing the enrollment procedure.
The Application Deadline is Updated Yearly.