Study In Italy: 2023 Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore Masters Scholarship for African Students
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore Masters Scholarship is a special programme for students from the African continent.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
This programme will enable students to study a 2-year postgraduate degrees taught in English at either Milan, Brescia, Cremona, Piacenza and Rome campuses.
2023 Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore Masters Scholarship Details:
Through the Africa Scholars Programme, all admitted applicants will be offered tuition fee reductions (see the chart below). However, students will still be responsible for their own living expenses, hence the Università Cattolica Africa Scholars Programme is NOT a programme through which full scholarships can be obtained.
Students, either citizens or residents, of all African countries may apply for the Africa Scholars Programme, which is applicable only for the following degree programmes taught in English.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Students, either citizens or residents, of all African countries may apply for the Cattolica Africa Scholarship, which is applicable only for the degree programs taught in English.
- Completion of at least a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university (2nd class upper division / 2.1 degree or higher)
- English Language Test score: IELTS 6.0 (Academic) or TOEFL IBT 80 if English is not your first language.or successful completion of a degree program taught in the English language.
- An application fee of 75€ is due in order to submit the candidacy.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- €5540 tuition waiver per year.
- Agricultural and Food Economics
- Art and Industry of Narration
- Banking and Finance
- Food Processing
- Global Business Management
- Healthcare Management
- Innovation and Technology Management
- Methods and Topics in Arts Management
- Statistical and actuarial sciences
How To Apply
The scholarship body have different deadlines
- 1st Round: 12th January, 2023
- 2nd Round: 16th February, 2023
- 3rd Round: 16th March, 2023
- 4th Round: 11th May, 2023
Use the link below to apply
The Application Deadline is 11th May 2023