Study In Kazakhstan: 2022 Government of Kazakhstan Scholarships for International Students
The 2022 Government of Kazakhstan scholarships are now open for international students willing to pursue a bachelor’s, master’s and PhD degrees in top universities of the country.
The Government of Kazakhstan scholarship is a fully-funded award covering the full tuition fees of selected candidates as well as a sufficient monthly allowance depending on their academic progress.
Still a new destination for international students, Kazakhstan is already garnering an impressive reputation for higher education. Kazakhstan is a Central Asian powerhouse and is one of the wealthier countries in that area. The country is a mixing pot of ethnicities, which diversifies the culture and education system
The Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan calls for foreign applicants, including persons of Kazakh nationality who are not citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan to full-time studying in Bachelor’s, Master and PhD educational programs.
1. Bachelor degree program – 490
2. Master degree program – 50
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
3. PhD degree program – 10
To be considered for the Government of Kazakhstan Scholarships, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be National of any country
- A person who is living in Kazakhstan but not the Domiciled of Kazakhstan can be eligible for this opportunity
- Have a school certificate and university degree
- If you apply for bachelor’s degree, you must have previous good academic records
- If you have bachelor’s degree you must have a 2.33 GPA out of 4.0 and in Master’s also same
- You must have certification in English, German and French language
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The scholarship covers the full tuition fee of the candidate of the host university
- The monthly allowance is provided only as the base of academic progress
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- A copy of ID;
- A copy of the previous level of education document
- Academic transcript;
- Write a motivational essay in Kazakh or Russian or English.
- A letter of recommendation written in Kazakh, Russian or English from the educational organization from which the applicant graduated, or from the employer;
- A medical certificate for studying abroad, and also a medical certificate about the absence of (HIV infection) and AIDS diseases issued by a prestigious/official health authority/institution of your country of residence;
- If applicable, attach an invitation letter from Kazakhstan university;
How To Apply
Find more details on how to apply for the Government of Kazakhstan here.
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the apply button below to commence their application.
The Application Deadline is 30th June 2022
Start your Application
Below, you will find the application button, deadline information and other details. Good luck. But before you apply;share, rate and Join us for More.
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.