Study In Korea: 2023 KAIST International Scholarships for Postgraduate Students
Open to: Graduates, International Students, Post Graduates, Researchers
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
The Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST ) is announcing her 2023 International Scholarships to qualified and interested international students willing to study in South Korea.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The KAIST International Scholarships are offered to students as a full tuition exemption scholarship for both Masters and Doctoral applicants.
These scholarships also provide 400,000 KRW as monthly stipends ($3598 per year) and the National Health Insurance premium to selected candidates.
KAIST are delighted to announce KAIST Int’l Graduate Application Guide for the 2023 Spring Admission.
KAIST is a young and ambitious university who leads science and technology and contributes to the world for the better. Our history begins with our students. If you want to be a part of our audacious history, now is time to learn and prepare.
To be considered for the KAIST International Scholarships, you must:
- Be applying for graduate programs through KAIST International Graduate Admission cycles.
- Students must maintain GPA over 2.0 out of 4.3 at KAIST.
- Have Prior performance, future promise, and potential contribution to the KAIST community.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Full tuition fee: tuition exemption for 4 semesters (MS) / 10 semesters (MS-PhD Integrated) / 8 semesters (PhD)
- Stipend: 350,000 KRW per month (MS) or 400,000 KRW per month (PhD). The stipend rate may vary by research project participation.
- National Health Insurance premium.
How To Apply
- The requirement, application term, and selection criteria are the same as KAIST Scholarship.
- KGPS doesn’t require an additional application other than KAIST Scholarship application. Awardees will be selected out of the KAIST Scholarship awardees.
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the button below to commence their application.